Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks to You‏ - Shwann Style!


Approximately 1 year and 6 months ago I bought my very first basic DJ set up, an American Audio CK-1000 CD/Mixer combo, and approximately 5 minutes later, I was officially hooked!

Fast forward to November 2010, and I've now opened up for many of the top DJs in the world (Matt Darey, Paul van Dyk, Robbie Rivera, and Morgan Page), played in Hawaii, Honolulu, and regularly guest DJ on several online radio stations - quite a milestone for any "newbie" DJ.

In this season of giving thanks, I realize how lucky I am that I get to share my passion for music with thousands of EDM fans from every corner of the globe. I'm also thankful for the thousands of supporters that follow my Shwann DeviantART page (I just surpassed 5,000 watchers last week!) and the thousands of viewers that check out my Shwann Blog on a daily basis (over 2,000 visitors a day!).

I truly have the very best Shwann Supporters anyone could ask for and constantly strive to surprise you guys with my unique brand of Shwann content, awesome Shwann art work, and the very best in EDM music.

I still have quite a few tricks up my Shwann sleeves, and I'm excited to show you guys what I have in store over the next few months and the rest of 2011!

Happy Thanksgiving,
DJ Shwann
John "The Futuristic Samurai DJ" Bergerud