Monday, August 22, 2011

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my latest "Play Pool Party" set @ Club RIO.
"OH MY GOD! Your Play Pool Party set is SUPER SICK! Straight Firestorm!" ~Michael Mersmann | "My shoes started shuffling by themselves to this set! Good shit... as usual! ~Brannon Monaco | "I'm playing this set right now at an after-party and I've got everybody dancing!" ~Jesse Lopez | "Listened to the entire set! Freaking awesome Shwann!" ~Thelma Terrazas | As usual Shwann, DOPE SET!" ~Mando Rodriguez | "Great first track and incredible, just incredible set! ~Ramon van Doorn | "Shwann you never fail us with the beatz and fresh crisp track selection!" ~Ashley Kim
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ Club RIO (Play Pool Party) by DJ SHWANN