Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10,000 Pageviews a Day! Thank You!

I recently made a post about how The SHWANN Blog passed its 3 millionth pageview mark and now I'm very happy to announce that the blog is steadily receiving over 10,000 pageviews a day! WOW!


I also wanted to thank all of my SHWANN "supporters" (please shoot me if I ever refer to anyone that enjoys my mixes, artwork, blog, etc. as "fans"?) for visiting this site on the daily and especially to those that re-tweet my posts. It really is a pleasure to see that people are enjoying and sharing the things I also enjoy and I sincerely hope that you guys continue to keep checking back and spreading the SHWANN word, as this site continues to grow more and more popular everyday!

Thanks again for all the love and support,

John "Shwann" Bergerud