Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these very encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account from one of of my long-time SHWANN supporters and good friend, Teckno Vamp.
"Words can not describe the joy I have of personally knowing Shwann and seeing him rise above many with his hard work and dedication to music. He is not only a great DJ with an awesome ability to make people smile, but he is all in all one of the most genuine persons you will ever have the privileged of getting to meet.

He isn't in it for the fame and glamour, he is in it for the music and his talent has taken him places and will continue to do so because he is humble to his loyal following and it is them/us that will see him continue on his success and without a doubt be one of San Antonio's greatest DJ's of all time.

Congratulations to you John on your success and I know you will make San Antonio proud when you have the honor of playing for the thousands of people from all around the world at Ultra Music Festival 2012. You are in my eyes an instrument of God and your sound fills my soul with Heavenly Bliss. Thank You my friend, Thank You very much." ♫♪
Wow! First I get the amazing news that I will be DJing at Ultra Music Festival in March, one of the biggest electronic dance festivals of the year, and then I receive these incredibly thoughtful and encouraging words from T.V.! Hmm, someone is definitely having the best week ever! :)