Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account from one of my SHWANN supporters, Steven Hartwell (DJ Stevo).
"Hey Shwann, just wanted to let you know that you're representing all of us San-Antonians very well! Also, one thing I like about you is no matter who you play with or where, you always stay grounded and you don't let the success get to your head. Some people around here think they're the best and that's why they can't branch out... but you're definitely doing your thing!

Like Swedish House Mafia said, "Goosebumps never lie," and I'm sure with all the opportunities coming your way in the near future, that's gonna be so true for you!"
Wow! That.Just.Happened... Btw, feel free to add my Facebook account to keep up to date with my latest Shwann events, news, updates, etc.!