Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these very encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account from one of of my long-time SHWANN supporters and good friend, Teckno Vamp.
"Many times I have seen him spin. Many times I have seen him bring it on like no other. Many times he has electrified the crowd with his mind blowing, energetic, pulse racing style. And many times I will say... Shwann is on top of the world due to his loyal fans. I am glad to say that I am one of those many fans. This is his Nocturnal set and though I have said it before, this one is THE ONE you really don't want to miss out on. Listen, Download and Listen again ♫♪"
WOW! That.Just.Happened. Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ Nocturnal Wonderland by DJ SHWANN