Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my recent "X-Tinction" set @ TWA Warehouse.
‎‎"I had a blast @ the X-Tinction Paint party no doubt! Best paint party I've gone to yet! And I definitely danced the night away... ayya DJ Shwann ayye man u owned the night for sure! I loved ur music and can't wait till the next paint party hellz yeahhh!" Jannette Rocha // "Hell yea DJ SHWANN is burning up the dance floor! And we're all hyped!" Crissy Boo // "SHWANN fkn tore... it.... up! Fuck yeah bro, you were badass! I was sooo pumped and covered in fkn paint but I danced my ass off to your entire set!" PartyMonster Shawn
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ TWA Warehouse (X-Tinction) by DJ SHWANN