Monday, August 20, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account from several of my new Shwann Supporters.
"My homie Shwann. The most genuine fan-adoring DJ I've ever met... much love!" Alexis Kiser // "Excellent set tonight at The Shaft Shwann! And thanks for the CD too! Shwann-tastic night, looking forward to the next one." Michelle Ann // "Love the CD Shwann! You should make me another one... Or two... Haha so I have a variety of tunage." Aly Kat JuicyEnt // "Loved your set Shwann! Huge smile with the Ole' Skool Hackers track!" Susie Sweets // "Holy crap Shwann! The CD you gave out at TMT last night was awesome! We raged in the car all the way home listening to it!" Crystal Schultz
Wow! How cool is that? Definitely made my Monday that much better! Btw, follow this link to download or stream all my latest mix sets!