Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account from 2 of my new SHWANN Supporters, Gabe Whitfield and Nathaniel Piasecki.
"It takes a masterful DJ to put together a mix of songs in such a way that takes your audience to another level. To do that with words - poetic. Keep doing what you do and always keep your love for the music. For people like me you don't just make music... You give me freedom." ~Gabe Whitfield // "Shwann, I really never thought I could do what you do... but the past few months I have dedicated my time truly to developing my new found talent. Thank you... you're truly a great DJ (one of the men that made me believe in the music again) but an even better person!" ~Nathaniel Piasecki
Wow! How cool is that? Definitely made my Tuesday that much better! Btw, follow this link to download or stream all my latest mix sets!