Saturday, September 1, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my recent opening set for Le Castle Vania @ Ivy Rooftop.
‎‎"Omg I had & great time last night and you were great Shwann!" Sasha Gonzalez // "My new fav! Love it and definitely making the office day so much better! Nice work Shwann!" Jacob Medina // "Last night was awesome! Shwann gave one of his spectacular sets that never cease to amaze!" Brandon Edwards // "Great time last night Shwann! Had to leave earlier than planned but so glad I was able to catch your whole set!" Magaly Acosta // "Amazing night! Amazing people! And you destroyed people's feet & ears with your set Shwann... as always good times!" Rachel Routin
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN's Opening Set for Le Castle Vania @ Ivy Rooftop by DJ SHWANN