Sunday, September 30, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my recent opening set for Marcel Woods @ Nektar Lounge.
‎‎"Shwann! I don't even have to tell u how awesome u are! I think our mad rage said it all! We love u!" Ashley Murphy // " Thanks for the invite Shwann... I showed up just in time to hear the best part of your set!" Joaquin Rivera Jr. // "Great set Shwann!" Frankie Cashe // "Holy shit. Marcel Woods is legendary. He killed it, along with Kevin Brown, Phatbois, and Shwann!" MrGood Glow // "What a blast Shwann!" Ruben Salinas Jr. // "Marcel Woods & Shwann: The Futuristic Samurai DJ... Best Combo Ever!" Priscilla Rodriguez
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN's Opening Set for Marcel Woods @ Nektar by DJ SHWANN