Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my recent set @ the Dieselboy event @ The Korova.
"Ohhhhh my mother fucking God... Shwann is down stairs bringing that shit hard!" Marissa Tirado // "Shwann owns the BASSment." Jeff Espre Olivarri // "The whole event was great, but you were the best part of the night! Keep up the bada$$ musik Shwann!" Brittany Norwood // "Hell yeah Shwann... you ripped it up mang!" D.j. Crias // "I wish I could bottle up the vibe that existed downstairs during your set last night, and give it to people who have no idea what that level of awesome feels like. Good friends, great dj, amazing set." Naeem Scott
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ The Korova (Dieselboy Event) by DJ SHWANN