Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my recent opening set for Feature Cuts @ Ivy Rooftop.
"Epic set Shwann! I danced throughout the whole time!" Moni Lilmizrowdy Marin // "Shwann KILLED it at IVY!" Matt Huffman // "Shwann, I've listened to your sounds with the link you shared, it just blows my mind! Very inspiring!" Klem Klm // "DJ Shwann is one of the top DJ's in this industry. You'll always have RSVP Entertainment's support. Keep doing what you're doing!" RSVP Entertainment // "Major props to Shwann and Completej for your new Slashups!" David DeeCee Cepeda // "I think I may see Shwann on a Cheerios box one day!" @RobertRobert Rogers Chronicle-Tek
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ Ivy Rooftop (Feature Cuts) by DJ SHWANN