Thursday, December 6, 2012

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my recent opening set for George Acosta @ Kingdom.
"Shwann, last night was my second time seeing you. I love that you smile the entire time. You can tell that you feel the music, it definitely comes across and it made me feel the music as well. Thank you for doing what you do." Becca Rela // "Good times!... Bass, sweat and good people... can't go wrong with that!" Susan Lee // "Big ups to you Shwann, Andrew Parsons, ACO-MUSIC, RealMusic Austin, and Kingdom Austin! Never a let down." James Noe // "I am stealing some of these songs for my sets, specially Blew It, good job Andrew Parsons and Shwann!" Eduardo Serrano Suzan
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ Kingdom (George Acosta & Blew It Release Party) by DJ SHWANN