Saturday, April 6, 2013

Encouraging Words are "Encouraging"!

Recently received these encouraging words at my DJ Shwann Facebook account for my Lifted Wednesdays @ Ivy Rooftop.
"Nothin better than listening to my favorite DJ and watching the rain fall. Good day!" Joshua Closner // "I've never met a DJ like Shwann before, so respectful, dedicated, and loving to his fans, more DJs really need to follow his example!" Phil Patyk // "I've said it before Shwann, UP is the only direction for you. Keep it real, keep it EDM!" Teckno Vamp // "Just listened to your CD and let me tell you... YOU KILLED IT." Ana Victoria Guerra // "Love it! Listened 2X already!" Amy Morrill // This mix got me thru work today. Thx Shwann!" Jose Garza
Woot! Btw, you can stream or download this set below!

SHWANN @ Ivy Rooftop (Lifted Wednesdays) by DJ SHWANN